How to update Email ID on Refrens?
Created by: Naman From Refrens
Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 12:57 PM
- Navigate to the "Profile & Services" section from the left panel.
- A Drop-down menu will open up by clicking on the "Business Account" option from the top right corner. Click on "Users" option from the drop-down menu to update new email-id.
- Now, click on the "Add User" button. A popup appears on the screen.
- After adding the "NAME" and "NEW EMAIL ID". Your screen you look like this.
- Now, Logout from the current account.
- We will send you a mail to your new email id to set the password and Login through your "NEW EMAIL ID" by setting the password.
- After logging through NEW EMAIL, now remove the old one by clicking on the "Remove" option.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.